What's new

What will your Super Bowl food be?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Now you guys know how I feel when I order pizza down south.

Ok wow...thought I was the only one that couldn't find good pizza down here. Being from Chicago and all..we have the best pizza ya know...:thumbup:

for the Super Dull tonight it was frozen pizza...which is better than anything I've ordered around here.

Chili dogs with Nathan's My son and I made the chili actually w/ beans nice compliment to the dog. My wife did up some potato salad and a pineapple upside down cake.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Ok wow...thought I was the only one that couldn't find good pizza down here. Being from Chicago and all..we have the best pizza ya know...:thumbup:

for the Super Dull tonight it was frozen pizza...which is better than anything I've ordered around here.
It was a lousy Super Bowl, but the pizza was great.

We will have to do lunch.

proxy.php

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
There must be tones of leftovers since the game was over in the first 15 minutes, Quarter . . . certainly by half time.

The game sucked, the pizza didn't. Zero leftovers.
I was cooking when the game started. I walked to the living room and quickly determined that the game was over and it was just the first quarter. Food was great though; baked parmesan garlic hot wings with baked sweet potato fries. Fries seasoned in all-spice, black pepper, cinnamon, garlic powder, sugar, and thyme.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was cooking when the game started. I walked to the living room and quickly determined that the game was over and it was just the first quarter. Food was great though; baked parmesan garlic hot wings with baked sweet potato fries. Fries seasoned in all-spice, black pepper, cinnamon, garlic powder, sugar, and thyme.
Sounds great. I love sweet potato pies.

I called up my favorite pizza place and ordered all of the hot wings they had. Once the seahawks had a sufficient lead, I started dinner. Corned beef and cabbage (with potatoes and carrots and onion).

We ate dinner just as the game officially ended.

Top Bottom