What's new

What 'tubs' of tobacco do you regularly smoke?

I'll start:
Carter Hall (14 oz tub)
Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic (12 oz tub)
Lane Limited Ready Rubbed (14 oz tub)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I have a tub of CH, and a tub of mixed aromatic (I just dump remaining bits of aro tins or pouches with supplemental bulk purchase of Lane 1Q)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I don't have any "tub" tobacco, as in purchased in a tub, but I keep a couple of bulk tobaccos in glass tobacco jars with the wooden lids that come with pipe racks. Sutliff 504C Aromatic English and Lane RLP-6.

Used to be Maltese Falcon in 8 oz tin. Lately I am enjoying C&D Star Of The East Flake. It's pretty much all I smoke now. I would gladly buy it in a larger size tin if it was available

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Pretty similar:
Carter Hall
Lane RR
SWR regular (not aromatic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I consider tub tobacco to be the OTC type and the only one I have ever had is several pouches of Carter hall. Will need to do some research on all the others.

A tub would last me forever...

But, Lane Limited Ready Rubbed if I needed to buy a tub. I enjoy that, simple mild smoke!

Just received a tub of Captain Black Royal from P&C. The deal gave a $10 off coupon. Next time I was browsing they had 16 oz bag of 1Q for $22 so I used the $10 coupon for that. Oh and it came with another coupon! So I’m trying to decide what to get next. I’ll be set for a while.

Top Bottom