What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Gillette Nacet (4)

IMG-3714_DSC_3480.JPG

How was it?
I have shaved twice with them. Seems to be a good blade. I want to shave with it and then do one of my preferred blades(Pol Silver IR,King Gillette) in the same razor. And then back to the new one. I am probably not the best judge in that I am probably not that overly critical. I know what doesn't work for me and so far this hasn't fallen into that.

Attachments

• PXL_20211203_000429403.jpg
    PXL_20211203_000429403.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Gillette Wilkinson Sword (1)

I did something that I normally don’t do. I had more days growth since my last shave than is typical. In this situation I usually go with a fresh blade from my top tier group of blades (something like a Personna or Wizamet).

In this case I decided to try a fresh Wilkinson Sword blade rather than going for one of my absolute favorite brands. Not that I don’t think highly of this blade but it had been a while since I used one and I couldn’t remember how it performed for me.

This turned into being a fantastic shave. This blade cut through very heavy growth like a champ. It even navigated around the problem areas of my face and neck with ease. I can’t think of another blade I own that did better than this blade after that many days of growth. This blade just moved up in ranking for me after a wonderful performance.

Gillette Wilkinson Sword (1)

I did something that I normally don’t do. I had more days growth since my last shave than is typical. In this situation I usually go with a fresh blade from my top tier group of blades (something like a Personna or Wizamet).

In this case I decided to try a fresh Wilkinson Sword blade rather than going for one of my absolute favorite brands. Not that I don’t think highly of this blade but it had been a while since I used one and I couldn’t remember how it performed for me.

This turned into being a fantastic shave. This blade cut through very heavy growth like a champ. It even navigated around the problem areas of my face and neck with ease. I can’t think of another blade I own that did better than this blade after that many days of growth. This blade just moved up in ranking for me after a wonderful performance.

All three blades mentioned are IMHO very nice blades. These with the Treet Falcons and Black Beauties are the only blades I have over 50 of each.

Top Bottom