What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

SHAVE #3
IMG_0315.JPG

Bolzano!!!
Wow, what they said is so true.. fantastic. the best blade yet - on my 9th blade so far. Very smooth and sharp... seems almost too good to be true!

My fellow Arizonan. Love you try different nontraditional blades. I will be doing the same in the future. My Bolzano was wonderful today
Where in AZ do you live?

My next blade selection will be my favorite blade: Personna Medical Prep blades.

Where in AZ do you live?

My next blade selection will be my favorite blade: Personna Medical Prep blades.
Tucson... love this new hobby... Since my beard is not tough not really looking for the sharpest blade . just a nice assortment of smooth blades (maybe eventually 5 to 7 blades that are slightly different but smooth) ..love the variety and the slight nuances of each blade... Bolzano so far (after 9 different blades to date) was wonderful....and apparently way cheaper than they used to be. I have predisposed positive perceptions of the following (but have been surprised with brands I didn't think would be good as well): Gillette SB, Super Iridium, Wilkeson - German, Gillette Platinum, Gillette Nacet, Voshhard, and Ripira Platinum Lux.

Top Bottom