What's new

What pre shave did you use today?

Today I'm going to use the Cube 2.0 that I just received through the mail. I'm really excited to try it on! 🤤
IMG_20210712_151231756.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Thur, July 15th, 2021

Razor: Razorock Wunderbar Slant, Mfg 2017, excellent upper mid range, light touch with steep angle works wonders. Well built.
Blade: Gillette 7oClock Super platinum(black)3uses), excellent blade, Sharp & smoooth with reasonable longevity.
Soap: Gillette Pure, nice scent(homerun) with great lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Artic sky synthetic, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, great scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock Blue barber with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17: Excellent shave with my RR Wunderbar slant +Gillette 7oClock SP.
..............................................................................................(below picture)Great pre-shave gear, dedicated brush(Yaqi synthetic 24mm cashmere knot), great soap to clean & exfoliate + Pure Aloe Vera gel to maximize the hydration for the shave.
MMMonday , July 15th 2021.jpg
Z-Pre shave products (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

This is the best pre-shave cream I’ve ever used! It looks, smells, and feels like women’s face cream…but wow 🤩 it is super slick! You can also use it as a shaving cream, but I have too much money 💰 invested in artisan soaps 🧼 to start that craziness 😂

Pro Shave Brushless Shaving Cream

Top Bottom