What's new

What pre shave did you use today?

I normally don't use a dedicated pre-shave, I simply splash water on my face and massage my skin thoroughly, but yesterday I thought of additionally massaging my skin with some cologne that is widely available here in Finland and claims to "disinfect face before and after shave". Based on the alcohol content, I guess the disinfection part is true. Anyway, my face remained surprisingly smooth during and after shave (I did not use it as an after-shave though), so I will continue using it for the next shaves and see how it goes.

It's true this cologne is everywhere here. Whats the scent like? Surprised that it would work as a pre shave.

Then again I sometimes use Hattrick pre shave thats probably pretty much the same thing

Warm shower, scrubbing warm tap water on my face and head & shoulders shampoo. (wanted to experiment)

I’ve started rubbing this on my face before starting my lather. It’s too greasy for me to use on my hands, but man is it slippery with lather on top.
proxy.php

It's true this cologne is everywhere here. Whats the scent like? Surprised that it would work as a pre shave.

Then again I sometimes use Hattrick pre shave thats probably pretty much the same thing
It is very citrusy and overall fresh. It looks like it is has an even simpler formulation than Hattric, basically some alcohol to purify the skin, allantoin to soften it, and some other substances for smoothing it. My personal experience is that it enhances a bit the glide of the razor.

Top Bottom