What's new

what number am i thinking of????/?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ya know folks, I am now officially mad at @CzechCzar ....... He has all but guaranteed that I will lose, because I don't know an integer from Rod Steiger. Or Stieger. However he used to spell his name.

If'n he was gonna limit this here PIF to geniuses he could have warned the shtoopid folks on here....

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Ya know folks, I am now officially mad at @CzechCzar ....... He has all but guaranteed that I will lose, because I don't know an integer from Rod Steiger. Or Stieger. However he used to spell his name.

If'n he was gonna limit this here PIF to geniuses he could have warned the shtoopid folks on here....
I am sorry friend I have never heard of Rodd Steegler. I am certain this is the first time I have mentioned his name.

FarmerTan

I am sorry friend I have never heard of Rodd Steegler. I am certain this is the first time I have mentioned his name.
An old, possibly dead actor. I believe you could safely compare him to a James Dean type of actor. Very good or poor at his craft, depending on your age or the type of acting that you prefer.

An integer (pronounced IN-tuh-jer) is a whole number (not a fractional number) that can be positive, negative, or zero. Examples of integers are: -5, 1, 5, 8, 97, and 3,043. Examples of numbers that are not integers are: -1.43, 1 3/4, 3.14, .09, and 5,643.1.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy

4963-406Fr.jpg

FarmerTan

An integer (pronounced IN-tuh-jer) is a whole number (not a fractional number) that can be positive, negative, or zero. Examples of integers are: -5, 1, 5, 8, 97, and 3,043. Examples of numbers that are not integers are: -1.43, 1 3/4, 3.14, .09, and 5,643.1.
Well. That was easy to understand. Where were you at when I was in high skool?

Top Bottom