What's new

What is in the shipper?

I'll buy first member a cup of coffee next time I see ya, if you can correctly identify the model razor that would come in this shipper.

Attachments

• $Shipper_back.jpg
    $Shipper_back.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 254
I'd be saying Milord ...

Congrats on the nice score if it is the one I'm thinking of

Last edited:
Suspense builds... You always come up with such beauties, we are all eager to see what you've got here. Was it in a stocking? Or under the tree?

Suspense builds... You always come up with such beauties, we are all eager to see what you've got here. Was it in a stocking? Or under the tree?

Tom is SUCH a tease.

You really should consider a career in burlesque mate ...

Congrats on the Milord score Tom! I had my snipe set on this one to the value I wanted to pay but I was out-sniped. Glad it landed into the hands of a B&B member:thumbup:

Congrats on the Milord score Tom! I had my snipe set on this one to the value I wanted to pay but I was out-sniped. Glad it landed into the hands of a B&B member:thumbup:

Thanks thekinge, thats one of the things I love about B&B, we can be competitors one minute, enablers the next.

Thanks thekinge, thats one of the things I love about B&B, we can be competitors one minute, enablers the next.

Yes that is part of the craziness of it all - I'd suggest that one most nice sets like this we are all bidding against each other!

Good to see a nice guys win though!

I'd not seen one before this auction either but there is one in the collection of 72plymsatellite here

Last edited:
Yes that is what caught my eye....the shipper. It's been a 2 year hunt by more than one set of eyes yet this is the first shipper I have seen to date.

Yes that is part of the craziness of it all - I'd suggest that one most nice sets like this we are all bidding against each other!

Good to see a nice guys win though!

I'd not seen one before this auction either but there is one in the collection of 72plymsatellite here

Mark, don't be starting any rumors, nice is not my default position.......:biggrin1:
Ohh WOW :drool: I have never seen a shipper box Milord before, Sweet score Tom. Congrats :thumbup:

Thanks Vargas, this one has been a long time coming. I'm still pretty jazzed about it.

Beautiful score! I was actually watching that piece, but I had no idea what I was looking at nor the value as I'm but a noob :). Congratulations Tom!

Mark, don't be starting any rumors, nice is not my default position.......:biggrin1:

Thanks Vargas, this one has been a long time coming. I'm still pretty jazzed about it.

Since we are not being nice and you are still pretty jazzed about this I'll throw in a gratuitous link to my most recent (?) acquisition that made me happy dance.

Ahhhh, feel better about things now. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom