What's new

What ink are you using today?

Have you tried it before? How do you like it? I was worried it would be hard to clean out of my pen if I should want to do so.
this is my second bottle and my primary ink. yes, I like it. it's probably the "cleanest" IG I've tried to date. giving your pen a good flush every couple of reloads should be just fine. I've had pens loaded with it for years now.

in the for what it's worth category, I think the dye changed to a lighter blue on this iteration. it lays down lighter and dryer, but darkens into a deep blue within 24 hrs. I'll see how dark it gets in the coming months.

Both my "51" Flighter M and EF Lamy 2000 are filled with Waterman Serenity Blue. My F Lamy 2000 still has Lamy Turquoise in it, and, my Jotter has a medium Parker Blue cartridge.These are two of my favorite blues. The rest of my ink is still packed after moving in August.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
All three of my in use fountain pens, are running some kind of hybrid ink blend, either from intentionally mixing two colours that weren't favourites, to make something I like, or from topping up a low fill with a change of ink. I haven't really kept track of what they are either, other than making sure that two of the three were Diamine for compatibility. One is a brown, one is a blue, and the other will be transitioning from black Quink to a Diamine green, but not to the true colour as neither the feed nor cartridge was completely empty.

Top Bottom