What's new

What happened to aqua Velva?

This weekend I tried two different CVS stores; two different Walmart stores; and two different Walgreens. None of them carry Aqua Velva aftershave. One sales person at a Walgreens actually said, “We haven’t carried aftershave in at least a year. It seems no men shave anymore, or at least they don’t use aftershave anymore.“
Perhaps it’s a local phenomenon here in Milwaukee. Do you guys have any trouble finding aftershaves? (none of the stores had Old Spice either).

It's still made and available on Amazon.
It's like safety razors: when I go to any major grocery or drug chains, I never see any. That doesn't mean nobody uses them or that they're not made anymore. Those stores just don't choose to carry them because it's a relatively small niche group.

Aqua Velva, Old Spice, and Brut at my Walmart.
Oooh. Someone lives near one of them fancy Walmarts :)

Screenshot 2023-11-05 205313.png

Two days ago I bought four aftershaves from a big Walmart near me in East Tennessee. I got Astra, Gillette Cool Wave, and Brut, Aqua Velva Ice Blue. They had more than that to choose from - an Adidas AS, Old Spice, and Aqua Velva Musk as well. I was surprised to find such a good selection. I think they are also available from Walmart.com.

Even though I can find cheap aftershaves in local stores, it’s pretty much limited to Walmart and CVS stores. However, I haven’t seen Aqua Velva musk anywhere recently.

Once the 2023 sabbatical is over, I’ll be on the lookout for some more Aqua Velva musk.

Two days ago I bought four aftershaves from a big Walmart near me in East Tennessee. I got Astra, Gillette Cool Wave, and Brut, Aqua Velva Ice Blue. They had more than that to choose from - an Adidas AS, Old Spice, and Aqua Velva Musk as well. I was surprised to find such a good selection. I think they are also available from Walmart.com.
I’m also in East TN and my closest Walmart has the same selection. There’s also a regional grocery store chain that carries Aqua Velva Ice Sport and Pinaud Clubman.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Even though I can find cheap aftershaves in local stores, it’s pretty much limited to Walmart and CVS stores. However, I haven’t seen Aqua Velva musk anywhere recently.

Once the 2023 sabbatical is over, I’ll be on the lookout for some more Aqua Velva musk.
One of the aftershaves I just bought from my local Wally~Mart was Aqua Velva Musk. And the LOTH complimented me on it, so I will be going back for more.

~doug~

Top Bottom