What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Another Falcon shigglywigglyferniggly stem (I told you I'd forget how to spell it). Black twisted frame with a plain silver centre tube this time. Looks good.

A smooth Falcon Bantam billiard bowl for short smokes.

150g of some house blend which was on offer. A Virginia Burley ribbon with a vanilla top. It's exceedingly rare to find anything on offer over here, let alone selling at 20-25% less than Gawith loose baccy, so I decided to nab some while I can. It may well be a little uninspiring, but almost certainly good enough for quick smokes, or mixing with Lacrapia blends to make 'em smokeable. It's got no Cavendish, so it definitely won't be a gloopy Sludgy McButtcrack blend.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Cigar Friends:
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on two (2), tins of (10 cigars), Cuban H. Upmann Regalias Cigars (Mareva [Petit Corona]),...5⅛ x 42 ring…presented in stylish 5 cigar tins (one of the four cigars in Habanos S. A. Linea Retro Collection).

The tins of five cigars are an 70's elegant 'approach' and touch (I have both the Partagas Capitols, Romeo y Juliet Club Kings and Hoyo de Montertrey Souvenir de Luxe tins, but I'm still looking for that 'elusive' Punch Triunfos 5 pk cigar tin).
proxy.php

1711843119339.jpeg
Ahhhhh...there as a time which would remind one of a golden age of cigar smoking, but also serves a very
practical traveling purpose (packaging reminiscent of that sold in the 70s).
proxy.php

proxy.php

BTW, ratings of these cigars should smoke for about 40-45 minutes and the tins will keep them (and any similar sticks you wish to replace them with afterwards) protected for far longer”. :thumbsup:

and..;

10 (ten), Cuban H. Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 1 (TA), Cigars (Mareva [Petit Corona]),...5⅛ x 42 ring). :drool:

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
"[Please...] somebody get me a [cigar] and a [snifter of cognac]"!! William Steig

Last edited:
Top Bottom