What's new

What Do You Want For Christmas ? - Letter To Santa.

Dear Santa,

I've mostly been a good boy this year (except for the cussin') so I'm hoping you can come through for me this Christmas. Hear is a list of what I'd like:

* The winning Powerball or MegaMillions lottery ticket

If I can't have that,

* A Pils and Feather DE
* Some nice sandalwood soaps and aftershaves
* A Filly straight razor
* Honemeister honing skills magically imparted to me
* Magic weight-loss pills or patches
* Some nice home made soaps for SWMBO
* More patience and understanding with my wife and co-workers

I hope you can help me out this year.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Bhorsoft

Last edited:
As a fairly new DE'er my list isn't anything crazy (like a $30k razor, although if someone is PIFing I guess I'd take one :001_smile)

A 40s or 50s SS, I don't really care
A Simpsons Best Badger Colonel X2L
TOBS Avocado and/or Sandalwood

Still trying to assemble a daily kit before I go crazy with RAD.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Having my family as healthy and as safe as they can be . . . having friends and interests that keep be engaged in life and continued learning . . . and hell . . . yes . . . world peace. (I'd still like that BB gun . . . but Ma said I'd put my eye out)

Dear Santa. Please don't let anyone buy me any shave gear for Christmas as I don't want any Gillette gift boxes containing Goo.

I already know I'm getting a tub of Salter Indian Sandalwood for Christmas because I ordered it with my Rover. I'll take the brush out and give the cream to my wife to wrap for Christmas. As far as Santa, all I can say is no mas when it comes to shave gear.

I'm unloading a lot of my gear now, but if Santa came up with Swedish a straight and a big ole Simpsons and replaced my nearly gone Acqua di Parma cream and aftershave and gave me a limitless gift card to Dr. Harris with flight included I could be persuaded to tell kids he still existed. Oh, and world peace.

Where is the countdown clock for Black Friday shopping?

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Wendy,

Your shopping day's comming (post #41) requested a credit card with no need to repay.
It's on the list (Post #52).

Have you been naughty or nice.

I'm almost out of my T&H Lime cream, and since I started wetshaving I have ALWAYS had a LIME shave on Sunday morning. I went through a tub of Trumper's Lime and now half a tube of T&H Lime (it was PIF'd to me by an awesome B&B'er).

I still have plenty of shaving software, but what am I gonna do for my Sunday morning LIME shave?

So, I guess I want a new lime-scented cream for Christmas.

Dear Santa,
If you can get one of your elves' to steal one of these for me, it would make my Christmas.

$sanat.jpg

If not, then I would settle for a new Thiers Issard 5/8" Celebration Silver Wing Straight Razor :)
$1sant.jpg

Thank You Santa :)

Top Bottom