What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
In a cider mood this afternoon.

Blake's Mule De Pomme (6.5 ABV)

20240330_141721.jpg

Saw the recipe on the tube kind of had everything I needed (well all I needed to substitute the ingredients) and went for it.

HOTEL DU PARC Courtesy, Hotel Du Parc and Majestic, Vichy, France

Juice 1 mandarin (used 2 small)
â…“ Cointreau (used my orange liquor as a substitution)
â…” jigger gin
Ice Shake, and serve in cocktail glass. (used a smaller volume glass to avoid the half empty glass syndrome)

It is pleasantly refreshing and the dryness of the gin cut into the sweetness of the juice just fine. That will be a repeat

IMG_1795.jpg

I've been under the weather this week and didn't make a run to the grocery store but with tornado watches popping up all around us, a dear, sweet neighbor offered me what's left of a bottle of Maker's Mark. I gratefully accepted it and have been sipping it tonight.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I've been under the weather this week and didn't make a run to the grocery store but with tornado watches popping up all around us, a dear, sweet neighbor offered me what's left of a bottle of Maker's Mark. I gratefully accepted it and have been sipping it tonight.
Get well soon, Dan.

We lost Big Storm Brewing in SWFL, but gained this spot. I think I like it. I was going to have a pour of something lager-like, but went with a 3 Daughters (St. Petersburg, FL) Raspberry Lemonade Cider. Their Key Lime Cider is better.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpeg
    IMG_0895.jpeg
    972.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0896.jpeg
    IMG_0896.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Top Bottom