What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

DF7B2A46-6C3E-4231-8A73-AF8056DAAC52.jpeg

Some Blackened neat. I’m a huge Metallica fan and decided to finally pick up a bottle. I would love to try some of the Rye...Rye the Lightning. Clever name if you ask me.

It's very good. If you like Laphroaig, you'll like this.
Much obliged sir! Need to try Laphroaig too! I’ve barely scratched the surface in the scotch realm of the whisk(e)y world. Is Laphroaig a good starting place for Islay’s? Any other recommendations?

Much obliged sir! Need to try Laphroaig too! I’ve barely scratched the surface in the scotch realm of the whisk(e)y world. Is Laphroaig a good starting place for Islay’s? Any other recommendations?
Laphroaig is as good a start as any of them. If you like smokey, peaty whisky the Islay scotches will be to your taste.

Laphroaig is as good a start as any of them. If you like smokey, peaty whisky the Islay scotches will be to your taste.
When I first tried Laphroaig it blew my mind. I can see how it’s not for everyone though, Laphroaig quarter cask cask strength is amazing. Lagavulan 16 is in my opinion the best well balanced Islay malt.

Top Bottom