What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

Tabac:
BE161BA5-F310-41F9-A495-F38EA28D13A1.jpeg

I hope it wasn’t vintage Aramis? :)
No, I know better. I thought of you after I applied this mix yesterday, "wonder if Okiestubble has done this?" Aramis aftershave is maybe two years old, it is really nice on its' own. But mixing with some Special Reserve, four drops each, created a leathery smoky badboy...just went BOOM!! I recall getting two Aramis aftershaves on clearance at Walmart at the time. And I have a bottle of balm which is still unopened, another clearance buy at TJMaxx. I am set on Aramis, both post-shave and cologne. Lucky me, I still have a bottle of cologne from mid 80's. That one I use sparingly, obviously you know why. My most-used bottle of cologne is from perhaps five years ago. I got a current version bottle this past summer and it is different, heavier on the moss and perhaps some spice added. Still is real close to my bottle of five years ago. Not a big fan of the latest version, it was another clearance buy so no big deal. I think Walmart has dropped Aramis altogether.

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
No, I know better. I thought of you after I applied this mix yesterday, "wonder if Okiestubble has done this?" Aramis aftershave is maybe two years old, it is really nice on its' own. But mixing with some Special Reserve, four drops each, created a leathery smoky badboy...just went BOOM!! I recall getting two Aramis aftershaves on clearance at Walmart at the time. And I have a bottle of balm which is still unopened, another clearance buy at TJMaxx. I am set on Aramis, both post-shave and cologne. Lucky me, I still have a bottle of cologne from mid 80's. That one I use sparingly, obviously you know why. My most-used bottle of cologne is from perhaps five years ago. I got a current version bottle this past summer and it is different, heavier on the moss and perhaps some spice added. Still is real close to my bottle of five years ago. Not a big fan of the latest version, it was another clearance buy so no big deal. I think Walmart has dropped Aramis altogether.

I will have to try this mix. :). Did you say equal parts?

Top Bottom