What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Aftershave Balm: Nivea Post Shave Balm + InstaSkincare Hyaluronic Acid
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Musk
software 20210730_141308_2.jpg

I'm surprised that there aren't more people on here that use the Stirling Witch hazel toners, excellent products!
Hey, thanks! Absolutely agree with you regarding Stirling Witch Hazel. In a short time, I have accumulated 6 bottles and love it. I used mainly Thayers previously but ever since Stirling is available locally the choice is very obvious. Not only is the scent stronger and more varieties but for me, the cooling menthol is awesome since I am in the hot humid country.

Hey, thanks! Absolutely agree with you regarding Stirling Witch Hazel. In a short time, I have accumulated 6 bottles and love it. I used mainly Thayers previously but ever since Stirling is available locally the choice is very obvious. Not only is the scent stronger and more varieties but for me, the cooling menthol is awesome since I am in the hot humid country.
I use the Tea Tree Oil one daily whether I shave or not. I've found my skin is a lot clearer since I started using it, great general skin care product as well as a post shave product!

Top Bottom