What's new

wetshaving vs. caffeine

so, its official: my shaving addiction has now overcome my addiction to coffee. this morning i got my coffee and set it down to cool of a little, i got on B&B and just now remembered my coffee.

You can function without coffee in the morning? What are you, some kind of robot?! :biggrin:

I've found that B&B has caused several new addictions since I joined. First it was shaving, then cigars, now I'm on coffee and home roasting. B&B, it's a gateway drug. :lol:

so, its official: my shaving addiction has now overcome my addiction to coffee. this morning i got my coffee and set it down to cool of a little, i got on B&B and just now remembered my coffee.
Oh my ... yep. I turn to the shower & shave before coffee now. Who'd have thunk ... ?

The question is, did you drink it cold? I'll bet you did.
We all know that caffeine is the dark master.
You will serve it!

The question is, did you drink it cold? I'll bet you did.
We all know that caffeine is the dark master.
You will serve it!

it was actually still kinda warm when i remembered it. i chugged it in about 2 gulps, and to the gent who asked if i can function without coffee- absolutley not... allow me to illustrate: without coffee-:mad: with coffee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And a very good one!

I nuke last night's left over coffee, before making fresh. I sit and drink the fresh cup, I'm almost always able to think after that, :w00t:

Bow down before the dark master.

I think it's beneficial to drink a bunch of coffee before the shave - then your twitching hands replicate that patented gillette fusion motorized action...and without the need to change batteries.

I make my morning coffee DURING my shave. Well, I lather up then let it sit on my face for a while. Enough time to put in my contacts and go make a coffee. Then I shave, finish up and the coffee is the right temperature to drink.

Simon

What if you combine the best of both worlds, I know that people have marketed caffeine soap in the past, why not add it to shave soap for that extra little something:thumbup:

You can function without coffee in the morning? What are you, some kind of robot?! :biggrin:

I've found that B&B has caused several new addictions since I joined. First it was shaving, then cigars, now I'm on coffee and home roasting. B&B, it's a gateway drug. :lol:

Too true! Last week, some friends were over and I was asked about my latest Linux and programming in C craze. I mentioned to him that I was exposed to both here. His wife immediately tried to stifle a laugh and started drilling me about B&B. Kind of a weird situation...I mean, how do you explain what goes on here (it's SO diverse) to someone who has no clue and doesn't care to get one?

Too true! Last week, some friends were over and I was asked about my latest Linux and programming in C craze. I mentioned to him that I was exposed to both here. His wife immediately tried to stifle a laugh and started drilling me about B&B. Kind of a weird situation...I mean, how do you explain what goes on here (it's SO diverse) to someone who has no clue and doesn't care to get one?

Good point! It's not just about shaving! Heck, someone at B&B is bound to be an expert on just about any topic.

I make my morning coffee DURING my shave. Well, I lather up then let it sit on my face for a while. Enough time to put in my contacts and go make a coffee. Then I shave, finish up and the coffee is the right temperature to drink.

Simon

If I tried to shave without first having the required 2 cups of coffee, I would cut my own throat in my sleep.

Top Bottom