What's new

Wet your whistle on this one

Here is a shot outside in natural daylight that better captures it all. Very artistic with darkest segments on the exposed portions like the rim and the ridges inside. The blood red tone seems to underlay the dark blue and all of it is a swirling mix of tones.

IMG_4182.jpg

Well Gents, we have an updated arrival time on Tempest. It is docking at the pier as we speak! The listing on our site has been changed to allow you to order if you want one in this batch. Link: All Products

Our overseas customers who have already paid their invoice are first in line. They did not want to miss out on the limited number of bowls that will be available. It is possible that this becomes a permanent addition to our lineup based on sales. Or maybe just based on the name Tempest - you gotta love that name! :thumbup:

IMG_4177.jpg

@Captain Pre-Capsize

Scott, wanted to post this earlier but didn't get around to it. But I received the beautiful shave bowl named Tempest earlier this week. I tried it out and love it! I think I have to keep an eye on my wife though...because she has stated numerous time that this bowl is absolutely beautiful! I will take a pick when I can and post it for all to see! Thanks again..and as always so appreciative of the samples and the hand written note you include!

@Captain Pre-Capsize

Scott, wanted to post this earlier but didn't get around to it. But I received the beautiful shave bowl named Tempest earlier this week. I tried it out and love it! I think I have to keep an eye on my wife though...because she has stated numerous time that this bowl is absolutely beautiful! I will take a pick when I can and post it for all to see! Thanks again..and as always so appreciative of the samples and the hand written note you include!

You are more than welcome Don and a specific thank you for the terrific name you came up with for this bowl. Consider it your namesake!

Top Bottom