What's new

Weber DLC Vs. ARC

Is there anyone here who has both that has a preference for one or the other? I have DLC with the classic handle that is pretty much my daily shaver. I want to try the bulldog handle but I'm thinking about just getting another complete razor with the ARC head.

I have the DLC head but not the ARC, and I'd be interested in hearing an answer from someone who's used both. My understanding is that both coatings have low coefficients of friction and both are designed to be very smooth-shaving. If that's true, then the only difference is in the appearance.

I used both and I prefer the ARC model. It might just be my mind playing tricks on me, but the ARC felt a little slicker on my face.

FWIW, I have both the DLC and ARC heads with Bulldog handles. If there is any difference in the shave they provide, it's lost on me. That being said, I love them both, although I do prefer the DLC for purely aesthetic reasons. Sometimes I think that the only reason I use my other razors is that it's just too easy to get an irritation free BBS shave with the Webers!

Top Bottom