What's new

Watch out for tea-tree and lavendar oil with kids

I don't think the report is gospel---indeed, science doesn't deal in gospel: any finding is subject to later revision. As I've pointed out, though, don't look for any large-scale, double-blind experiments using the essential oils on young boys. It isn't going to happen.

Still, perhaps I should apologize for posting the thing here. I thought it was interesting, and I thought people would like to know. I had no idea it would turn into such a brouhaha. Those who want to ignore the info, ignore it. Those who want to exercise care in using tea tree and lavender products with small children, do so.

Leisureguy said:
...(I even remember how kind Camels were to your "T-zone" --- a brief attempt to sell the idea that smoking is good for you.)...

I was in a junk shop in New Orleans about 10 years ago, and bought two framed magazine ads from the 50's. One of them was a reference to the T zone. The other (and my personal favorite) was an ad featuring a doctor with the text "4 out of five doctors who smoke, smoke Camels".

Top Bottom