What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

wantabe questions

Trying to get off cigg and pipes at 65, been smoking all my life . What to get to go to vapor e cigg ?? Don't want flavors except tobacco ( pipes and cigg.) thanks in advance.

bberg100

Moderator Emeritus
I get my on-line stuff from My Vapor Store - http://www.myvaporstore.com/

I started with a JoyTech Ego One system, latest version is here http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-eGo-ONE-VT-Variable-Temperature-Starter-Kit-p/joye-eovt.htm

Nothing fancy, just a simple, reliable starter set. Once you master it, then there are lots of options depending on what you find yourself wanting.

I get my juice from a local store that makes it up on demand.

Stay away from the e-cigs at the gas station, get a real setup, get your juice locally where you can taste and ask questions.

Prof. Moriarty

Contributor
I'd recommend going to a local vape shop, you will be able to sample liquids and hopefully pick up some decent kit.
I would recommend a Aspire Triton Mini with an EVIC VTC-Mini, really nice bit of kit

There's a lot of customization options, so this is a hard question to answer. I don't really care for the vape shops locally, so I just buy all my stuff online.

I did a lot of research before buying, but settled on a regulated box mod, a Kanger subtank mini atomizer, organic cotton, kanthal wire, and supplies to mix my own liquids.

Don't get liquid that's too strong. I think 12 mg / ml should be a good starting point.

As for flavors, I don't really care for them too much. Never tried the tobacco ones, but I think many are floral. I usually mix without flavoring, or add a couple drops to small batches.

Best of luck. Let us know if you have extra questions.

Top Bottom