What's new

WTB WANT TO BUY Stirling products (specific scented pre-owned items & brushes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy your used Stirling Products that are just sitting around in your dens not being used, & you’re wondering what you should do with them.

I want shave soaps, body lotions, aftershaves, balms, & EDT colognes (NOTHING WITH MENTHOL!)
in the following scents:

Haverford
Pharaoh’s Dreamsicle
Gin & Tonic
Barbershop

Also, I would be interested in Sandalwood, Ramblin’ Man, Stirling Gentleman, Bergamot Lavender, Ozark Mountain, & Lime scented products, but those others listed are my top 4 that I'm after.

I would also be interested in ANY good condition used Stirling shave brushes & any liquid body soaps (any scent) that you’ve tried & found that they are just not for you.

I know I can order from Stirling directly, but wanted to see first if I could save a few bucks & snag anything from B&B members who are looking to shed some stuff they don’t use much.

I can pay via Paypal & expect to pay for shipping, so let's hear what you’ve got, & maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks

From your list, I have the following that I would be willing to part with form Stirling.
- Haverford soap and splash, completely unused (this is the smaller version from last years limited release) 4 oz soap, and 50mil splash.
- Lime soap and a/s - about 90% full
- Sandalwood splash only, used once.
Will make you a solid deal on them as I am looking to clear some stuff from my den anyway. Let me know if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom