What's new

Visconti themed scales for a Livi

Holy Moly, if i didn't know better i would think they were machine stamped. i can't imagine the work that went into them! great work!

Thank you guys!
For all the wonderful comments and encouragements.
I've found that working on each project embodies the same principles and philosophies that make the wet/straight shaving forums great places to hang out.
In a world that automates everything for efficency, we as a group of people try to step back and take a break for ourselves. To reach back and touch a time when the work of your hands was worth the wait. Where the intricate personal involvement enriched and breathed meaning into simple tasks and endevors. Where life is art, we try to encourage the art of living.
Thank you B&B for helping to give us one place to practice the art of living...well..

cheers!

Beautiful workmanship! Or is it witch-craft?
I just can't get into my head that there is a human out there that have the skills & patience to do a thing like this :w00t:

In a world that automates everything for efficency, we as a group of people try to step back and take a break for ourselves. To reach back and touch a time when the work of your hands was worth the wait. Where the intricate personal involvement enriched and breathed meaning into simple tasks and endevors. Where life is art, we try to encourage the art of living.
Thank you B&B for helping to give us one place to practice the art of living...well..

cheers!

No mean bit of truth there. Thank you for expressing it so well.

A friend just pointed this thread out to me. Don't know how I missed it when it was fresh, but I did. Nonetheless, I am extremely impressed. Those have to be the most labor-intensive scales on the planet. Amazing - amazing work.

Top Bottom