What's new

Vintage Eye Candy

Back in the day I sold a lot of vintage razors. Just for run I thought I would repost some photos of vintage razors we all enjoy so much.
First is the classic Gillette 195 or Fat Boy razor. Visually whats not to like? The head can be a bit bulky but a great shaver nonetheless.

DSCN2246.JPG
DSCN2250.JPG
DSCN2250.JPG
DSCN2255.JPG
DSCN2257.JPG

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
You are correct. My wife gradulcted from George Peabody which is now a part of Vanderbuilt. We drove back and took in the sights. It was a good day.

I grew up in west Nashville, about 5-10 mins away, some of my earliest childhood memories are of Centennial Park. :)

Is the OP Stan? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes, It's me. I have been so busy with this retirement thing that I have not posted very much at all. I have a lot of photos and thought about sharing some of them. I hope I can find some of the rare razor photos to share as well.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Your just showing off now! LOL Those are some great looking kits. How long did it take to find five such outstanding examples?

True. :)
Actually there were supposed to be six outstanding examples, but the Post Office succeeced in crushing the box of the sixth specimen, so I had to resell the razor without the box. How much time it took me? Not too long, perhaps a little more than a year, but I really was at it, and back then good specimens showed up more than today.

True. :)
Actually there were supposed to be six outstanding examples, but the Post Office succeeced in crushing the box of the sixth specimen, so I had to resell the razor without the box. How much time it took me? Not too long, perhaps a little more than a year, but I really was at it, and back then good specimens showed up more than today.
Supply has certainly changed for sure. Good cased razors were not that hard to come by ten years ago. Now it is a very differant story.

Top Bottom