What's new

FS Various razors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to unload some of my razors for funding my next purchases.

Shipping is $25 worldwide no matter how many you purchase.

It will be shipped by EMS, which is the fastest and safest shipping method available.

IMG_6129.jpegIMG_6131.jpegIMG_6130.jpeg

1) LASSC BBS-1 -- $1200 + shipping

Excellent condition with some scratches on the cap from use. I will fully insure the razor at my expense.

IMG_6132.jpegIMG_6133.jpegIMG_6134.jpeg

2) Homelikeshaving Taiga Adjustable SS -- $250 + shipping

It is like new condition, 2months old. One hinge of the wooden box is broken. I will fully insure the razor at my expense.

Last edited:
IMG_6135.jpeg

From left to right

3) Schick Proline BBR-S --- $90 + shipping

A rare schick AC shavette from 1990's. Made of 17-4 stainless steel. Excellent condition.

4) Feather DX -- $50 + shipping

Well used condition.

5) Feather Pleana -- $45 + shipping

A great shavette using an excellent proprietary blade. Retails at $135. I will include 9 unused blades.

6) Nishin Razor --- $ 35 + shipping

A very rare Japanese AC shavette discontinued long time ago. Purchase as NOS and shaved with it about 5 times.
It is made of 18-8 SS

IMG_6136.jpeg

From left to right

7) Feather 700S-1 -- $45 + shipping

A very rare vintage Feather Injector. Purchased as NOS with dummy blade in it and shaved with it about 5times.

8) Feather 400S-1 --- $55 + shipping

A very rare vintage Feather Injector. NOS packaged condition.

9) Personna Executive --- $45 + shipping

A very rare personna injector. NOS condition with dummy blade still in the head.

10) Schick Paul Revere --- $25 + shipping.

Good condition.

IMG_6138.jpeg

11) 4 packs of 10 Japanese Schick injector blades - $25 + shipping

Man, that Taiga is enticing, but I'm not buying hardware currently and I already have the Ti version. Honestly, if the hinge weren't broken I would probably bite. GLWTS though!

Just out of curiosity, how did you get a hold of it? Aren't those super difficult to get right now?

I thought there was one zero added too many. Kinda wished I would see that kind of extra zeros in my paycheck. I surely would have the wolfman line of razors in my cabinet.

I see during it's run it ranged in price around $250.

The person who made these razors now is making the razors for Wolfman Razors, and soon-to-be gurrilla razors.

Last edited:
I thought there was one zero added too many. Kinda wished I would see that kind of extra zeros in my paycheck. I surely would have the wolfman line of razors in my cabinet.

I see during it's run it ranged in price around $250.

The person who made these razors now is making the razors for Wolfman Razors, and soon-to-be gurrilla razors.
Point? Perhaps we need to review the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom