What's new

FS Some razors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to unload some of my razors for funding my next purchases.

Shipping is $25 worldwide no matter how many you purchase.

It will be shipped by EMS, which is the fastest and safest shipping method available.

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpegIMG_6470.jpegIMG_6472.jpegIMG_6473.jpeg

1. Filarmonica 14 Novodur ---- $190 + shipping

About 7/8 size. Shave ready to my standard. Some pitting on the blade. A tiny chip on the bottom of the scale as shown in the pic. An amazing shaver.

IMG_6474.jpegIMG_6476.jpeg

2. C.V.Heljestrand 130 --- $75 + shipping

About 6/8 size. Shave ready to my standard. some pitting on the blade as you can see in the pic. An awesome shaver.

IMG_6477.jpegIMG_6478.jpeg

3. Filarmonica 13 Medallon Taurino --- $50 + shipping

A bit less than 6/8. Not honed. Some modification on the tang as easily found on razors from old Japanese barbers. A scraping off on the blade as you can see in the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_6463.jpeg
    IMG_6463.jpeg
    840.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
IMG_6467.jpeg

5. Schick AC shavette --- $90 + shipping

A rare schick AC shavette from 1990's. Made of 17-4 stainless steel. Excellent condition.

6. Feather Pleana -- $40 + shipping

A great shavette using an excellent proprietary blade. Retails at $135. I will include 9 unused blades.

IMG_6468.jpeg

7. Feather 400S-1 --- $55 + shipping

A very rare vintage Feather Injector. NOS packaged condition.

8. Feather 700S-1 -- $40 + shipping

A very rare vintage Feather Injector. Purchased as NOS with dummy blade in it and shaved with it about 5times.

9. Personna Executive --- $40 + shipping

A very rare personna injector. NOS condition with dummy blade still in the head.

IMG_6480.jpeg

10. 5packs of 10 Schick Injector blades ----- $25 + shipping

IMHO, It is the best injector blade on the market, better than Chinese Schick blade.

Those were both great deals. I have never tried a Filarmonuca but the Heljestrands are fantastic!

Thanks! Actually both razors are my top SRs I've tried. You should try Filarmonica 14 if you haven't. The hype around the razor is not exaggerated. It is really fantastic! :)

I opend a NOS and used it less than 10 times. It is a very smooth shaver. If you want it, let me know.
Interested! I have a Schick L and N but have not really given them a proper go. I also have the Japanese single and double blades as well. Need to put em thru their paces! So many razors, yet shaving is limited to once per day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom