What's new

Valobra shaving soap puck

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
proxy.php

Does this mean they will release a tallow soap? Does Valobra make the old AOS and C&S?

Yes, the news on their website says that it is basically the soap stick in puck form with a variety of scents. The stick is a tallow soap. My understanding is the Valobra does produce C&S tallow soap and (did produce) the AoS old tallow soap.

Ben

Seriously..... it's great to finally have something new coming from an old and traditional brand instead of hearing about a discontinuation or a reformulation for the bad. This is a soap that could definitely find itself as many guy's favorite or in their top three..... especially if the scents are good.

Ben

In that picture, one box says "menthol" but they don't list it as one of the options.

Either way, I'm excited about this.

In that picture, one box says "menthol" but they don't list it as one of the options.

Either way, I'm excited about this.

The menthol is the soft Valobra soap that's been around for quite a while. It's a different formulation than this new "hard puck" will be.

Edit: After looking at the picture again, I see that you mean it says menthol on one of the new boxes for the puck. Not sure what that is about either. Good eye! Maybe they were thinking about a menthol scent and decided against it in the end?

Ben

Last edited:
Top Bottom