Big Game Hunter
Where do you live?
South of Stockholm, Sweden
What is your age (or) generation?
Born in the late 1950ies
What are you in the real world?
Designing different steels
What is your favorite shave setup?
Feather Stainless and Gillette Fatboy as well as Slim adjustable. Usually blades as 7 o'clock yellow, Astra, Shark. However during the years many different items have been passing by, and also brought back in my rotation. Soaps from Proraso and Cella are favoured.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Photographing and of course hunting, see my nick-namne
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I stumbled over this community by coincidence and directly found it very interesting. When I started to shave I went directly into wet shaving, tried an electric razor once but it didn't turn out to be my piece of cake. My start gear was a Schick Krona, Old Spice shaving soap and a badger brush. I hope that I can give some input and also maybe be able to anser some questions in the topics discussed in this forum. As English isn't my mother language I hope you will understand what I want to say despite wrong grammar, mis-spelling etc. Looking forward to follow interesting discussions in this forum.

Welcome Per. You must look at the various DE blades and straight razors with a more critical eye than most of us, given your background. Look forward to your perspective on things.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Per:
Welcome to the HOF and enjoy your shaves. :thumbsup:

proxy.php
“Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker

Top Bottom