What's new

Updates @ www.Shaving.ie

I keep just staring at your Floid aftershave,I guess I need to sell some stuff to get them.

Paul

I ordered both of the Floid's and love them both! This is a great vender and if you want both, you'd better get them while he has them! I ordered on two occasions and had my stuff in about 8 days! Shipping very resonable, IMO.:thumbup:

I ordered a 100 pack of Iridiums last Friday evening. They were shipped Monday and arrived today. Across the Atlantic, door to door in 4 days.

Will definitely order again.

Umm somethings wrong at shaving.ie everythings marked down to zero dollars. So I would be a little careful putting your info in at this time. Or its the greatest sale ever?:lol:

Last edited:
Umm somethings wrong at shaving.ie everythings marked down to zero dollars. So I would be a little careful putting your info in at this time. Or its the greatest sale ever?:lol:

You sure about that?

I just checked and it has prices in dollars.

Maybe it was an error which has now been fixed or we all just missed a fantastic sale.

I also noticed Chris added some Musgo Real products and some Valbora shave stick/soap. I shall however be holding off on ordering anything until mid November as part of my self imposed ban - yeah lets see how that works out.

LOL yeah I had like 5 feather razors and a bunch of other stuff in my cart:w00t:. I was gonna try and push the order threw just to see what they said but figured might be a bad joke. Every things up and running fine now, must of been a glitch or something.

Last night the currency rates were updated to improve accuracy and took a few mins to filter through. The checkout was disabled until the move was completed so you could not buy the free stuff in any case :biggrin1:

The shipping charges are the same. I think it is being overlooked that Iridiums were on special offer as part of our first vendor forum post which is now at an end. As part of that offer I temporarily reduced the shipping weight which meant they squeezed into a lower weight bracket and were even better value. I appreciate you guys are looking for a deal but I think all in all our current Iridium price is very favourable. :001_smile
Currently there is a 15% discount on Musgo, Valobra and Irisch Moos for a limited time. Coupon "fifteenoff"

Last edited:
Some very great prices on Muhle razors for anyone looking. i ordered an r41 and a Valobra stick for about $58 and that includes the registered shipping.
Very nice store.

Just wanted to say that I had a great experience with this vendor! I placed an order last week and received it in like 6 days, that is impressive as I am in MO.

J.

I really should have asked this question earlier (i.e before I ordered some blades about an hour ago), but are you getting in the 100 Astra Superior Platinum cartons any time soon?

Does anyone know if there is a discount on shaving.ie prices to remove the VAT if shipping to the U.S.?

Noticed your price for Super Iridiums on your site have gone through the roof. And you no longer offer any quantity discounts. What have you heard - if anything - about their future availability?

For the moment no further stocks are available to us so bulk quantities or Super Iridiums are finished. :thumbdown

Weather it is short or long term I don't think anybody knows exactly what is happening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom