What's new

Update time!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our travel size has been packaged and labelled and is waiting for the shrink wrap to come in so it can be photographed, wrapped and placed on the website and on our shelves for sale. Hopefully those out-of-stock shrink wraps will arrive soon!

As mentioned, we have added "Spiced Myrrh" to our offerings and I am happy to announce the "Musk" has also been chosen as one of our new offerings! Both the 3 oz. travel size and the regular sized 6 oz. have been packaged and as soon as I take photos of the 6 oz. size I will put it up on the site for sale! It's a strong musk with a nice animalistic scent and is also offered in our regular handcrafted soap under the name "Blue Musk" which is also available in bath salts!

We working hard every day to keep up with everything, all orders to date have been processed and sent and we're looking ahead to other projects that will be of interest to the Badger & Blade audience! Also, we are eager to hear your feedback! As always, we'll keep you posted and thanks for your custom!

Top Bottom