What's new

TWSBI Vac700 Review: Dont Tell Brian

Wow that was fast lol... can't wait to hear about your thoughts on it (B is really gonna get me now)

Dang you James, my local pen shop has these listed in stock at the store and after my last snorkel purchases I was finished buying for awhile!

Here is a view of the parts and spare parts

$2013-11-07 21.49.53.jpg

The orings seal the metal collar to the feed section, as most pens do not quite do it this way I was surprised to see them

The big conspiracy...

Either there is still no TWSBI reviews or they are keeping them away from the other pen revoews in the sticky

I say we need a 580 review, mini and micarta... we get all of them up and the powers that be can not keep twsbis out any longer....

Whose with me

Which is my way of sayin, teams been busy and will add this later but we need other twsbi reviews.... just sayin

The big conspiracy...

Either there is still no TWSBI reviews or they are keeping them away from the other pen revoews in the sticky

I say we need a 580 review, mini and micarta... we get all of them up and the powers that be can not keep twsbis out any longer....

Whose with me

Which is my way of sayin, teams been busy and will add this later but we need other twsbi reviews.... just sayin

I'll put a 580 review together once it comes in....USPS says either CA or over the Pacific somewhere...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The big conspiracy...

Whose with me

I am eyeballing 580s- if I get one I will do a review.

Personally I have these 2 Crescent Filler Conklins with a #3 flexy toledo nibs I just filled. Hard Rubber, hold a boatload of ink.... and I know they will last a long time...They are already approximately 95 years old.

One of them cost me 50.00 2 years ago.... the other 40 just last August

Rather have these then any TWSBI

Personally I have these 2 Crescent Filler Conklins with a #3 flexy toledo nibs I just filled. Hard Rubber, hold a boatload of ink.... and I know they will last a long time...They are already approximately 95 years old.

Me too,... but the Goulets dont carry the 95 year old Conklins lol, and its tough for me to trust an auction site for something like that.
The twsbi makes a great work pen, I like it but if it falls and breaks, no big deal I can choose to replace or not, a pen like you conklin would be way more fun,.. but wouldnt come to work with me as I wouldnt trust it there

I need to find some of these super vintage flexy things,... but we will see about DC next year and whether I can make that happen or not for something like that

I will trade any of my TWSBIs that I have for that Conklin with the Toledo nib you showed me that time! That flexy nib was great!

Online they don't... but I guess what I would have to pay to go to a pen show offline wouldn't be much better

A very good review of the pen, thanks. I have a few 540's which are laying around. I like the Vac 700 too. The new 580 Rose Gold is rather a classy looking new entrant on the market from TWSBI but not yet available in Canada from Wonder Pens and they ship for $6 or 7 dollars from Toronto so I shall wait for them to carry it.

Top Bottom