What's new

Tubes or Tubs

Atlantic59, you posted one of the examples of a metal tube in my collection.
You can thank Google image search!

That image actually was found on a commercial website:

Tube for me.

I personally think you waste more product scooping it from a tub and I'd argue that that more than makes up for what you can't squeeze out of the tube!

That being said, if I wanted to try one that only comes in a tub I wouldn't let that stop me (TOBS for example).

I prefer metal tubes! Mainly because I like using my little tube key. Plus, it’s terrific that a couple of my favourite products happen to come in metal tubes. Tubes all the way!

I like tubs. I use much less dipping the brush in the tub than squirting some out of the tube. If I didn't have a full beard, I might feel differently though.

What a great question! For soaps, I try to buy refill pucks to reduce waste. I would be happy to buy creams in any form factor that reduces waste but to be honest I have no idea what that would be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I prefer metal tubes! Mainly because I like using my little tube key. Plus, it’s terrific that a couple of my favourite products happen to come in metal tubes. Tubes all the way!
I really like the LEA Classic metal tube. The cap is cool too.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I haven’t been at this for too long. I only had tubs but picked up a few tubes lately. I like both. Time will tell.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
If it's a soft cream I prefer it in a metal tube, if it's a hard cream I prefer it in a plastic tub. These are both Old School configurations. :yesnod:

This can be used on either a metal or plastic tube. They were made for plastic tooth paste tubes but work with shaving cream tubes.

1595103838396.png

I like tubes but my next cell bio purchase will be a tub.
I have both Cella Bio tube and tub. The tub doesn't lather as well and isn't as dense. I'd recommend the tube hands down. Also, If you like the scent, get the Cella Bio splash, that's where the scent really shines.
I generally prefer the performance of tubes over tubs.

Top Bottom