What's new

Trac II rinsing

How many of you gents that use the Trac II have trouble rising it out??? i know i do... (only use it now and again)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I use a Trac II when i fly and have to carry on my bags. I dont find any trouble rinsing it. My beard hairs are kind of fine, so I guess they rinse right out.

Whe I was still using carts (sensor excel or tracer) I would run the tip of my tweezers between the blades to get the gunk out.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That was the primary reason I quit using cartridges, because the gap between blades was constantly getting clogged with soap and whiskers during the shave. That, and the cost, were the straws that broke the camel's back. The final push was when my son told me that he had switched to DE shaving.

Now, when I use a disposable, I use a single edge like a Bic Sensitive.

Blowing hard and shaking hard under water! I like the sound of the waterpik though. Some non-Gillette handles have closed backs which really promote clogging.

Blowing hard and shaking hard under water! I like the sound of the waterpik though. Some non-Gillette handles have closed backs which really promote clogging.
I have checked out the price of that pik - way out of my league, but looks cool...

Top Bottom