What's new

Tomorrow is National Ice Cream Day!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Heads-up...tomorrow is National Ice-Cream Day...just what the doctor ordered for the hot days of July! :thumbsup:

Debbie Lord - Cox Media Group - 15 Jul 17

"If you have a passion for ice cream [and sundaes], Sunday is a good day for you.

Several national restaurant chains are celebrating National Ice-Cream day with deals on Sunday and beyond.
proxy.php

While most deals are for free or discounted single servings of ice cream, fans of McDonald’s vanilla soft-serve cones have a chance to win a “lifetime supply” of the ice cream if they are the lucky person who gets the Golden Arches Cone. One person at each participating location will be given the special cone between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.

Here are some places celebrating National Ice-Cream Day. Remember, not every restaurant will offer the special deals.

Check with your local restaurant for details".

Works Cited: National Ice-Cream Day

proxy.php
"You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice-cream". American Proverb

Last edited:
I just may have to stop for some on my way home from my parent's anniversary party tomorrow. So, what's everyone's fav ice cream flavors??

I'm partial to Rum Raisin, and several of the wacky Ben and Jerry's offerings.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I don't have a sweet tooth, except for one thing- ice cream. I can usually avoid buying it. Luckily, Ben and Jerry's comes in pints. When I buy one (about 3!times a year) they never last a day.

While most of their flavors are so-so, Baskin Robbins' pralines and cream is delicious. I could give myself diabeetus in a hurry with that one.

I'll take two scoops of Baskin Robbins pralines and cream in one of their chocolate-peanut dipped waffle cones. Then I'll have another for the road.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
I was in Denver for the 4th , my lady an I hit all the artisan ice cream places we could find!
It was divine

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
little-man08.jpg

little mans is the best but you can get the same ice cream in Union Station with less waiting
but didn't tell anyone it's a secret

Top Bottom