What's new

Subway Is Giving Out 1 Million Free Sandwiches to Celebrate Their Biggest Menu Change in Years

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
sandwich-club-jpg.803276

By Antonia DeBianchi - MSN People - 5 Jul 22

Subway is giving fans several reasons to celebrate — 12 to be exact!

On Tuesday, the sandwich franchise announced the Subway Series, which is the menu revamp of 12 new sandwiches. The recently unveiled menu items all have unique names and numbers, which can make ordering faster and easier.

According to a release, the sub chain's culinary team tested hundreds of recipes and took over a year to decide on which 12 sandwiches would make the Subway Series lineup.
1657074063287.jpeg

The new items all fall under four categories, starting with cheesesteaks, which includes the Philly, the outlaw and the monster. Another flavor umbrella, dubbed the Italianos, includes three sandwiches: supreme meats, bella mozza and the boss. Of course, chicken gets its own category with sandwiches named the MexiCali, the great garlic and the champ. Rounding out the list are the clubs, which showcase the all-American club, the Subway club and the turkey Cali club.

Some menu standouts are the monster cheesesteak, which offers juicy steak, plus more add-ons like bacon and peppercorn ranch. The outlaw cheesesteak on the other hand has a smoky edge with Baja chipotle sauce and pepper jack cheese.

The boss is another tasty new offering. It's a classic meatball sub covered in marinara sauce and topped with slices of pepperoni and mozzarella.

proxy.php
Along with the recently unveiled menu, Subway is also offering a special deal. On July 12, the sandwich chain is out up to one million free 6-inch Subway Series subs. Simply stop in from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at participating restaurants to grab a free sandwich”.🥪

Works Cited: Subway 1mil Sandwich Giveaway

1657074289883.png
“Eat Fresh, Refresh”! Subway Slogan

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I’ve always loved the spicy Italian, but since my surgery I probably couldn’t eat one without getting sick.

Top Bottom