What's new

TOBS royal forest and No.50

I really like the Royal Forest. Performance has been excellent, same as I can say for all the TOBS creams I've used. The smell is excellent, floral for my nose. I've never paid attention to to longevity of the scent because I go straight to an after shave. But the smell is great during the shave!

I am still experimenting with Royal Forest...but after a few shaves, I like it. I will wait before positing a better review, but it is slick - slicker than the disappointing (IMHO) TOBS Platinum but still not as impressive as the Avocado which remains my best TOBS product. Still, I had a lovely lather, slick shave and the scent is unusual and very appealing. I will post a fuller review soon.

I am still experimenting with Royal Forest...but after a few shaves, I like it. I will wait before positing a better review, but it is slick - slicker than the disappointing (IMHO) TOBS Platinum but still not as impressive as the Avocado which remains my best TOBS product. Still, I had a lovely lather, slick shave and the scent is unusual and very appealing. I will post a fuller review soon.
What's good about avocado? I've never tried it.

What's good about avocado? I've never tried it.

It’s just thick and slick! Something about the Oil base that is a better lubricant than most of the others I have tried. But, the scent might be for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both. The consistency of No. 50 is kind of gloopy. It lathers up into a paste-like cream which affords a top class shave. Scent is nice.
Royal Forest is a denser product which whips up into a thicker, more voluminous lather. Again, performance and scent are excellent.

Top Bottom