What's new

TOBS #74 Victorian Lime Shave Soap R.I.P. I need to find a replacement.

I had sent an email to TOBS and asked them and their official response is the #74 Victorian Lime Shave Soap is no longer being made. I thought I would come here and see if anyone has a recommendation. I really liked how it performed and the smell was great. It was subtle on the lime but its base was like that of moss or a fern. I know it sounds odd but it was really nice.

I am a lime fan so I tried the Mystic Waters Soap Company Lime Shave Soap. If Led Zeppelin would use this one they would write a song called "Whole Lotta Lime". It smells like KMF Lime shaving cream. If there was any more lime it would hit that candy smell. Mystic Waters has a really good soap here, very easy to lather and even hard to screw up. I would call it newbie friendly. My only problem is it only smells like lime.

Are there any other soaps that I should try?

P.S. I just got a shave soap from a local company that I will write a review of after I have given it a few shaves. To bad there is not any lime in it.

I’ve used Razorock lime and Sterling lime, both have a crisp real lime scent that’s great in the summertime.

Larry

Top Bottom