What's new

FS Timeless Titanium .95 polished SB and smooth cap. Including a RazoRock SS Bamboo handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a little cleaning in the shave den with the sale of a Timeless Titanium polished .95 SB and polished Ti top cap.
You may already have your preferred handle, but I am also including an attractive RazoRock stainless steel bamboo handle. Asking $150 for the total package including USMail. PayPal G&S only please.

E3EAC2A9-D6DB-46CC-B087-101746DB528A.jpeg
B7264FC6-C626-4A77-880E-0A49E88FD230.jpeg
39BB04BB-35CB-4972-9857-38AF4C031786.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful razor with excellent shaving results. Buy with total confidence from this kind and honourable brother!

GLWTS Butch! She is a looker…and I am very glad you still have the matte Ti95 OC!

Guido

Beautiful razor with excellent shaving results. Buy with total confidence from this kind and honourable brother!

GLWTS Butch! She is a looker…and I am very glad you still have the matte Ti95 OC!

Guido
Thanks as always Guido…Yes, with my OC I just don’t grab for the SB as much these days and she is too nice to be stored away. Trying to give another a chance at this one.

This is a Timeless head and razorock SS handle, but doesn't have the Timeless handle, do I understand correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom