What's new

FS Timeless Bronze SB & OC AND Two Soap Lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale:

Note: any purchase below will get you 10 blades of your choice (Polsilver SI, Nacet, Feather, Shark, Rapira, Voskhod, Crystal, etc. If I have them you'll get them!

1. Timeless Bronze OC and SB, everything Timeless has to offer in Bronze minus the stand. Retail $225, SELLING for $170 (includes PayPal and CONUS Priority Shipping). Will ship to Canada if you pay the difference.

2. Soap lot #1 includes three fine soaps from Captains Choice. Venture (NEW, never scooped or brushed). North (used 3-4 times). Bay Rum (50-60% remains). All soaps purchased within the last 3 months directly from the soap maker. Retail $45, Selling for $22 shipped CONUS.

3. Soap lot #2 includes three fine soaps from Sudsy Soapery, Mikes Natural and Cold River Soap Works. Mikes Lemongrass & Eucalyptus (3-4 uses), Sudsy Soapery Uplift tallow (used once) and CRSW Glide Olfactory Hue (3-4 uses). All soaps purchased within the last 4 months directly from the soap makers. Retail $53, Selling for $31 shipped CONUS.

Does someone want to buy all three lots or perhaps two? Bless you for that... Let's talk and cut a deal!

sfqOQGKEToeQLh1W04Gn2w.jpg Mr0WcXDLRCy+q3L4CY6WIg.jpg wiB61H24SQGVMySujyKkhA.jpg %VKPQeUSQ06xVtjfP+QbHg.jpg np1Nr00VQpyY28IE7xY%mw.jpg 9W5ZPbUtQ1eiKWU6QOaqNw.jpg f667L%+VR9e81XQb4WNE3Q.jpg CzywuoE%QUeAK4D3ENcwtA.jpg

Oh, dear gawd, I feel the ache. IF I would buy another master kit to try it would be this bronze. (Not a recommendation, more of my own battle with "enoughness".) GLWTS! I wish the best for all concerned!

(Oh, and what happens in episode 3? I mean 'ex communicado' seems pretty final; but, man, you don't know the idea of let go and die, right? /rolls a gold piece of eight across the table...)

Bump. Please let me know if my prices aren’t fair. It could also very well be that nobody wants these soaps. And that’s fair too.

Thanks,
John

For those not lucky enough to be given free Captains by random number generator, give me $7 for shipping and these three Captains soaps are yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom