What's new

Thoughts on Samples I Recently Acquired

Im sure the new stuff @MilfordNJGuy is about to release will be great. (I do adore the fougere.)
I do want to try the Bayberry and perhaps his Rose in the 3oz tub for travel. I currently have a ton of Rose creams and soaps. Currently traveling with a tube of T&H Rose and SCS Savory Rose soap. I did buy several tubs of SCS Bulgarian Rose and it is awesome. Just ordered SCS Bulgarian Rose Splash. Both are a great Rose because they are scented with pure Rose Absolute oil.

I do want to try the Bayberry and perhaps his Rose in the 3oz tub for travel. I currently have a ton of Rose creams and soaps. Currently traveling with a tube of T&H Rose and SCS Savory Rose soap. I did buy several tubs of SCS Bulgarian Rose and it is awesome. Just ordered SCS Bulgarian Rose Splash. Both are a great Rose because they are scented with pure Rose Absolute oil.

I ordered samples last night. Excited to report back on them.

I received the Stone Cottage samples and tried as the first one - Bayberry. Loved it. Very unique scent and performs with excellence. Will buy a tub. Now, where to store it LOL. Some den cleaning is is the near future.
The other scents I ordered were: Patchouli, Balsam Fir, & Oriental Wood (I ordered 2 Bayberry)
Have not tried those yet but the Balsam Fir, while a great scent, ss a duplicate of my B&M Latha - Taiga soap, so I'll be up in the air on that one. Right now it's Bayberry for sure.
Mikey

Top Bottom