What's new

Thoughts on a pipe storage cabinet.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
GT 50 update, after running continuously in my shop for a few more days, the tobacco smell is nearly completely eliminated and there is a very noticeable ozone smell, running on full settings. This unit is adjustable and the directions state to turn it down if you smell the ozone. Since I'm not spending any time in the shop to speak of, I'll let it run full blast for another day or two, then turn it down. It seems these units and others like them need to operate a few days before they "hit their stride", so to speak.

GT 50 update, after running continuously in my shop for a few more days, the tobacco smell is nearly completely eliminated and there is a very noticeable ozone smell, running on full settings. This unit is adjustable and the directions state to turn it down if you smell the ozone. Since I'm not spending any time in the shop to speak of, I'll let it run full blast for another day or two, then turn it down. It seems these units and others like them need to operate a few days before they "hit their stride", so to speak.

Has the fan quieted down at all?

Mine is still running strong on lowest settings. The fan noise is the same as ever. Were you able to send your unit in for a replacement or money back?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
[QUOTE Were you able to send your unit in for a replacement or money back?[/QUOTE]
I'm an Amazon Prime member and I will drop it off to UPS today and expect to (eventually) get a full refund. If I don't get a refund or get some other response I'll post that as well.

Top Bottom