What's new

This guy knows how to shave!

About 30 seconds in. Ignore the bad grammar, because he's got mad skills! He even does his upper lip this way!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFBSFS1jBmk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
You can see the skin compress when he puts the blade on it. He knows exactly how much pressure to put, and removes everything he needs in one stroke. Very impressive!

You can see the skin compress when he puts the blade on it. He knows exactly how much pressure to put, and removes everything he needs in one stroke. Very impressive!

Indeed.

He has another video where he does this on a girls upper eyelid :eek:.

I KNOW I couldn't pull that off. Still, I can't help but feel like it's needlessly dangerous, even if he does have serious talent.

I don't know what I would cut first -- my face or my finger. I think I'll stick with Mantic's videos for honing my technique.

Whoa...Impressive...Dangerous, and probably stupid, but still impressive!

Random question here...I see he's using a Derby "Professional" style blade. I understand these to be a replacement for manually splitting double edge blades to use in certain types of straight razor...

Does anybody know if these work in regular double edge type razors? I found a place selling those things CHEAP, and I can't help but wonder if thats a way to pinch some more pennies...

Top Bottom