What's new

The Veg now has a Challenger

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’m pretty sure I’m younger than dirt. 😄
I had a buddy in a Bible Study every Saturday morning that we'd sometimes ask what it was like when dirt was being made.

Lol, he was mad for half a year when his heart stopped and he was brought back via CPR.

My lovely War Department is thinking of having "DNR" tattooed on my forehead... She's getting tired of writing it on with a Sharpie every night.....

FarmerTan

I was able to lure this badger into a trap I baited with a beer keg and pizza, but when I tried to shave him his hair looked an awful lot like styrofoam. Didn't make for a very good brush, but it held a lot of water.
One of the "Also Rans" for best mascot in the B1G.....Hey! When you are a Spartan fan you take your victories where you can!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Description of Curve says:

Top notes are Pineapple, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper Berries and Neroli; middle notes are Cactus, Bergamot, Ginger, Violet, Cardamom, Sage and Coriander; base notes are Musk, Sandalwood, Mahogany, Cedar, Pepper, Amber and Vetiver.

That sounds like a whole lot going on at once.

FarmerTan

Description of Curve says:

Top notes are Pineapple, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper Berries and Neroli; middle notes are Cactus, Bergamot, Ginger, Violet, Cardamom, Sage and Coriander; base notes are Musk, Sandalwood, Mahogany, Cedar, Pepper, Amber and Vetiver.

That sounds like a whole lot going on at once.
That would go well with Arko!

Who'm I kiddin'? EVERYTHING goes well with Arko!

That would go well with Arko!

Who'm I kiddin'? EVERYTHING goes well with Arko!
Gentlemen-you-had-my-curiosity…-but-now-you-have-my-attention.jpg

FarmerTan

This would be the perfect time to mention that there may be some Arko hidden in this year's St. Sue memorial auction!!!

Well, call me the outlier but Curve was always a personal favorite of mine. I don’t get anything harsh or intense in the scent. Just a light clean scent on the very mild side of masculine. Haven’t smelled it in a long time but light clean scents are still my preference. Haven’t tried the Veg. though, so I can’t comment on that. As always, YMMV

FarmerTan

Well, call me the outlier but Curve was always a personal favorite of mine. I don’t get anything harsh or intense in the scent. Just a light clean scent on the very mild side of masculine. Haven’t smelled it in a long time but light clean scents are still my preference. Haven’t tried the Veg. though, so I can’t comment on that. As always, YMMV
Okay, @Acmemfg : I'm in for the PIF!

This sounds right up my alley!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
That’s what I remember as well. My wife has Curve for women which she wears occasionally.

Just smelled my old bottle that still has a bit left, though I haven’t used it for years and have owned it for probably 15-20. Doesn’t smell synthetic to me. Still smells great. I prefer my Issey Miyaki but I still like the Curve. Maybe I’m just not the most discerning but it always seemed a very inoffensive scent, more likely to be panned for its subtlety than anything else. Maybe I’ll have to give the Veg a chance 😁 There’s certainly a variety of opinions on scents around here.

Top Bottom