What's new

The Order of the Fat

Day 2

Great shave yesterday using a different boar brush, an omega and finished off with AV. The discussion on synths has me curious, perhaps tonight I will give it a go and see how it does.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Day 3. Today using a new to me NEW LC with thin bar handle. With da Fat and a new your shave can be on autopilot and be perfect.

proxy.php

Day 3

Stuck with the same setup as yesterday. Did a big ribs and corn bread BBQ today and got a little pressed for time. Going to switch up the hard ware tomorrow. Another great shave in the books though.

Ok so the Lil'Bastone gets the call coupled with a Treet carbon and my newest synthetic brush. Should be a good one
proxy.php

Well my day 4 shave, pictured above, was great. The Treet blade felt tuggy in the aggressive razor but I had not irritation at all at the end. The synth brush did surprisingly well and provided ample lather for three passes. Finished it off with some lucky tiger face tonic and a splash of Floid Sauve. Cheers brothers.

Began a sunny and cool 4th with da Fat, Simpson Special Pure Badger, Robert Becker Scuttle, Weber razor with their Wave handle. Smo-o-o-o-th.

4th.jpg

Just got done my shave. Used my Muhle synth and it whipped up quiet the lather, except it flung it all over the place! Switched out the Treet Black carbon for a Treet Classic in the RR Lil' Bastone. Shave was fine, seemed sharper than the Black blade but the AV Original Sport lit me up a bit. Think I'll go with a less aggressive razor and known blade tomorrow.

The little vintage Erskine Imported Badger is a looker and a top performer as well. Whipped up a great lather. I have been using smaller brushes with the Fat and they have been working well. Tomorrow is back to a 28 mm Silvertip.
proxy.php

So went back to the Slim and loaded a Lord Plat at 4. Used an Omega boar with tonnes of backbone and rocked Da Fat. Finished of a cool water shave with bay rum. Baby smooth.

No shave for me tonight. Had a work thing and I'm tired and just going to bed. Going to spend tomorrow with my dad doing some fishing out of fishing kayaks, never used one before so this should be interesting.

My new 30mm High Country badger from Whipped Dog. This is my first 30mm brush. Pix tomorrow with da Fat.

Well I spent the day trying to kayak and fish at the same time. I did neither well, but it was a good day out with my dad. We were celebrating, albeit belated, fathers days and my birthday. I'm sore and tired, but finished the day off with great Fat shave. This was fun and I'm looking forward to thinning down the dizzyingly large soap collection to just a few of my favorites, and Da Fat sits on top of that heap.

Cheers my brothers of the fold.

I need to catch up with my Fatness week in July shaves. Each shave all week was excellent, and I wonder why I use any other shave soap.
New Improved
proxy.php

Gillette Goodwill
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Fat Tuesday
After a no shave Monday, a great shave with the Fat. The Canadian 38-45 Tech loaded with a new Astra SP sliced through the whiskers with ease and left me smooooooth. No after care as I am leaving for work at 530.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Teck Canada Fat Handle
Blade: Astra SP
Brush: Omega 10005
Lather: Mitchell's Wool Fat
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Well...I am fresh back from Fort Wayne. I had da Fat, but forgot razor blades. I had my UFO steel Titan, an RFB head...and I forgot blades. But, being naturally lazy, I pried open my blade bank (an old plastic Feather blade holder). There was a GSB on top. I shaved with it for 2 days. Being naturally lazy. The blade was a bit frisky, but MWF saved the day(s).

All right, me Hearties. I'm cooking up a Fat PIF. The general concept is Black Sheep, White Sheep. White: da Fat plus ceramic bowl; a bar of MWF bath soap. Black: Whipped Dog 30" black badger hair/black handle brush; A black OC razor from WCS. Any other black/white things that fit with shave den stuff? Gonna point the PIF here.

Top Bottom