What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Sully. I never knew he got so much crap for that Hudson landing from the authorities. The news said only heroic things about him and rightly so IMO.

Hidden Figures--pretty engaging story, and I'm down to only Lion for unseen best picture nominee. I have to say, out of the nominees my favorites in order
1. La La Land
2. Moonlight
3. Hell or High Water
4. Manchester by the Sea
5. Fences
6. Arrival
7. Hidden Figures
8. Hacksaw Ridge

Hidden Figures--pretty engaging story, and I'm down to only Lion for unseen best picture nominee. I have to say, out of the nominees my favorites in order
1. La La Land
2. Moonlight
3. Hell or High Water
4. Manchester by the Sea
5. Fences
6. Arrival
7. Hidden Figures
8. Hacksaw Ridge
I've been slacking. Saw only La La Land and I'd be shocked if it didn't win.

"Breakfast At Tiffany's" - 1961

The mob boss in jail was acted by the guy that did the voice for Fred Flintstone. I had never heard him in any other role.
Also, there was a guy (unseen) banging on her apartment door asking to be let in, and that was Mel Blanc.

Wife and I had a rare date night last night and caught Moonlight, which was tragic and moving. The previous night we watched Hell or High Water, which I really, really loved.

The mob boss in jail was acted by the guy that did the voice for Fred Flintstone. I had never heard him in any other role.
Also, there was a guy (unseen) banging on her apartment door asking to be let in, and that was Mel Blanc.
Fred Flintstone is also the investigator in The Postman Always Rings Twice with Garfield and Turner. I didn't realize it was him until Garfield starts beating him up and he says something like "I can't take no more!" and it sounds just like Fred. But I didn't realize that Fred AND Barney were in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Interesting trivia. Thanks.

Top Bottom