What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

King Kong, the 1976 version. I seem to recall liking it much more around 1982, but the practical effects were still pretty good.

Castaway On The Moon

It's not what it sounds like. Korean film, comedy-drama-misfit romance. Doesn't take place on or near the moon. It's good, though.

Sort of a family tradition to watch Christmas Story multiple times on Thanksgiving weekend and go shoot our Red Ryder carbine action air rifles in the back yard. (I've yet to shoot my eye out.)

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
"The Decendents" Alexander Payne (Sideways, Election, etc) film. Cliche after cliche. Very disappointing and a profoundly sad movie. I felt Clooney was flat, as was Beau Bridges... both seemed to be walking through their roles. Scott Thorson who plays Clooney's character's father in law is solid as is Judy Greer who plays the wife of a potential nemesis. The cinematography of Hawaii is beautiful on the big screen.

I have no idea what this is about but will see it for Judy Greer. Such an underrated actress. How she remains unknown and a hack like Abiston gets all the roles she wants (except Mrs. Pitt LOL) is beyond me.

Top Bottom