What's new

The "I'm moving into an RV" PIF

I enjoy being part of the fine folks here at B&B, so I would like to give a little something to our community.
Due to the cost of shipping, I'm going to have to limit this PIF to CONUS only.
Not in any sort of order, but there is a small Barbakene razor blade hone with a small chip out of the corner, Seaforth! Talc, partial bottles of Jovan Musk and Stetson Fresh cologne, an Autostrop razor with case, a handle for an Everready or Gem razor, and an open comb Gillette head, and a Colgate tin with a dried up shave stick in it. the colgate tin and shave stick are taken

There is also a straight razor and strop that was a PIF to me from Larry at Whipped Dog,(a gent well known here at B&B). Straights are not for me, so I am passing it on as well. the straight and strop are taken

Please, one item per person, with the exception of the straight razor and strop, which should go together to someone that has been wanting to try a straight razor.

I hate to mention it, but I am unemployed, so a couple of dollars to offset the cost of postage would be most welcome.:001_smile

Attachments

• $dcp02647.jpg
    $dcp02647.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $DCP02646.jpg
    $DCP02646.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Great PIF, I am unemployed and giving away anything when you have little shows greatness. Merry Christmas GreyWolf!

Top Bottom