What's new

The Haberdashery's First Annual Hawaiian Shirt contest

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I edit the original post with this text: I don't know why I didn't think about this before, but some people may be reluctant to post their face on the Internet. If that is the case for you, but you still want to join in, just crop your face out of the pic (or take a picture neck down) and hold a piece of paper with your screen name on it. Since I made this change, I am going to end the a day later than originally stated- it will end Sunday night at midnight central time.

So, if this is the case with you, please consider jumping in.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I edit the original post with this text: I don't know why I didn't think about this before, but some people may be reluctant to post their face on the Internet. If that is the case for you, but you still want to join in, just crop your face out of the pic (or take a picture neck down) and hold a piece of paper with your screen name on it. Since I made this change, I am going to end the a day later than originally stated- it will end Sunday night at midnight central time.

So, if this is the case with you, please consider jumping in.

I posted my picture once on B&B. I started getting phone calls from YouTube lady chef's that wanted me to cook up something for them.:blink:

I have a few, but this is probably my favourite:
$Hawaiian Shirta.jpg

I have been wearing that shirt since at least 11th grade!
The oddest thing about it, and probably the coolest, is that the colour was always faded outside and bright on the inside, sort of like they reversed the material when making the shirt.

Attachments

• $Hawaiin Shirt.jpg
    $Hawaiin Shirt.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 52
I will look to join. When I was first in Hawaii, I wanted to get one from Tori Richard, perhaps the premier aloha shirt company -- but I purposely didn't want it to be loud.

So I know my muted shirt won't pull votes...but it's still fun to be part of the aloha spirit.

I missed doing this because it's been too darn chilly here lately in NYC!

Top Bottom