What's new

The Haberdashery's First Annual Hawaiian Shirt contest

Here's my entry.... Notice a theme?
proxy.php

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm game! Born and raised in Hawaii so that makes me the winner, right? :tongue_sm Let's see if there are any others that likes the bright shirts!

View attachment 657242

Mike

Not so easy, but ... what do islanders call that style of shirt, anyhow? (Like asking someone from Rio what he calls 'brazil nuts').

Not so easy, but ... what do islanders call that style of shirt, anyhow? (Like asking someone from Rio what he calls 'brazil nuts').

We just call them, "Aloha", shirts! I've got a bunch of, "Aloha", shirts! I love bright colors. Sometimes too bright for the wife.:laugh: She calls them,"Loud", shirts. She has no taste! :lol:

Come on people........more "Aloha" shirts! :w00t:

Mike

Thanks ... makes sense. (Better than finding out they are called "tourist shirts". :001_rolle)

She married you, though!!

:001_rolle

Whoops! :blush: Walked right into that one! We must be doing something right though. Celebrated our 46th anniversary this past Monday!

Mike

Will have pics up tomorrow. I've been delayed while going through a pile of shineola with the ex-wife and custody of one of my children. I swear, some people are just crazy.

Ok! Here we go...

One question... How does one get through life only having ONE Hawaiian shirt?! :001_rolle

This is my rotation of about 20 shirts that I wear to work pretty much on a daily basis.

$h_shirts.jpg

For the contest, I enter my youngest son and I wearing our most "Hawaiian" shirts. :w00t:

$H_shirt.jpg

Top Bottom