2 Voskhod

For

2 Wizamet Iridium
2 Bic Chrome
2 Dorco Prime
2 Gillette Minora
2 Gillette Rubie
2 Personna Red

I will also donate 10 Gillette Platinum.

Thanks

Greetings

I would like to trade

2 Feather Super stainless steel
2 Gillette Silver blue
2 Ladas Super Stainless
2 Gillette Permasharp gold
2 Rapira Platinum Lux
2 Voskhod

For

2 Wizamet Iridium
2 Bic Chrome
2 Dorco Prime
2 Gillette Minora
2 Gillette Rubie
2 Personna Red

I will also donate 10 Gillette Platinum.

Thanks
Great! PM being sent with mailing instructions.

by any chance do you have Polsilvers available? I wouldn't mind having more of those and I have the following but it's mostly a donation so I don't necessarily need a 1 to 1 trade for em all:

30 BIC Chrome Platinum
9 Wizamet Iridium
6 Super Max Blue Diamond

by any chance do you have Polsilvers available? I wouldn't mind having more of those and I have the following but it's mostly a donation so I don't necessarily need a 1 to 1 trade for em all:

30 BIC Chrome Platinum
9 Wizamet Iridium
6 Super Max Blue Diamond
Hello, we certainly do have Polsilver SI in our inventory! However, the way the Great Blade Exchange works is you are able to get a maximum of two blades of any one type. I'm happy to do that with you, just wanting you to be aware we aren't able to do a quantity exchange of Polsilvers. If you're still interested, please let me know & I'll get a PM sent your way with mailing instructions.

Hello, we certainly do have Polsilver SI in our inventory! However, the way the Great Blade Exchange works is you are able to get a maximum of two blades of any one type. I'm happy to do that with you, just wanting you to be aware we aren't able to do a quantity exchange of Polsilvers. If you're still interested, please let me know & I'll get a PM sent your way with mailing instructions.
I'm game! Think you can throw in samples for Kai, Permasharp and those blades PAA put out?

Received a donation of Astra SP blades in the mail this weekend. Thank you for the donation to the Blade Exchange, sir.
6486F43C-D453-4CB8-AA03-C13620C05DE8.jpeg

Just bought a new razor, so need to experiment with blades. All I have to contribute is BIC Chrome Platinums. Would it be possible for me to send you 30 for

2 Nacet
2 Wilkinson Sword (German)
2 Personna Blue Lab
2 Personna Platinum ("Israeli Reds")

No problem if that's outside guidelines.

Thank you!

I love this idea! I would jump in, but I just ordered 250 wizamets and it like like several people want to try them. I'll come back in a few days.

Just bought a new razor, so need to experiment with blades. All I have to contribute is BIC Chrome Platinums. Would it be possible for me to send you 30 for

2 Nacet
2 Wilkinson Sword (German)
2 Personna Blue Lab
2 Personna Platinum ("Israeli Reds")

No problem if that's outside guidelines.

Thank you!
The Blade Exchange allows 2 blades to be exchanged for 2 blades of another brand. However many brands of blades you want to try, that number of different brands need to be sent in. So to get the 2 blades of each of the 4 brands you listed above, I would need at least 2 blades of 4 different brands from you. I hope I haven't made that clear as mud!

Are there any blades you are in need of?
Thank you for asking. Here's a link to the Blade Exchange inventory.
Great Blade Exchange
Any blade listed with a "Donations Needed" by it, we have less than 5 blades. Any blades not listed in the inventory are obviously, not in the inventory & we would welcome any donations. Please let me know if you would like me to send you my mailing address, or if you would like to take part in a blade exchange.

The Blade Exchange allows 2 blades to be exchanged for 2 blades of another brand. However many brands of blades you want to try, that number of different brands need to be sent in. So to get the 2 blades of each of the 4 brands you listed above, I would need at least 2 blades of 4 different brands from you. I hope I haven't made that clear as mud!
Makes total sense, thanks for the clarification.

Thank you for asking. Here's a link to the Blade Exchange inventory.
Great Blade Exchange
Any blade listed with a "Donations Needed" by it, we have less than 5 blades. Any blades not listed in the inventory are obviously, not in the inventory & we would welcome any donations. Please let me know if you would like me to send you my mailing address, or if you would like to take part in a blade exchange.

That would be great! I would love to take part in the exchange. The Wizamet should be in by the end of the week.

I would like to try
[2] Sputnik
[2] Durex Vintage
[2] Gillette King C
[2] Polsilver Super Iridium
[2] KAI
[2] Polsilver Stainless
[2] Battle Brothers
[2] Bolzano
[2] Gillette Goal
[1] Gillette Thin
[2] PAL Hollow Ground

Below are what I can send. If I'm sending more than 2, the extra are a donation.
[5] Gillette Rubie
[5] Feather Stainless
[5] BIC Chrome
[5] Lord Cool
[5] Lord Racer Stainless
[5] Perma-Sharp
[5] Treet Carbon/Black Beauty
[5] Wizamet
[2] Sharp High Platinum
[2] Astra Superior Platinum
[2] Astra Superior Stainless

On a related note, if anyone has any Timor blades they are willing to trade, please let me know. I like the logo and would love to try them.

I would also like to try the personna comfort coated. Is they the one referred to as the personna blue or the med prep? I've been wanting to try them both.

I'll add some personna platinum in with the blades I'm sending for them.

That would be great! I would love to take part in the exchange. The Wizamet should be in by the end of the week.

I would like to try
[2] Sputnik
[2] Durex Vintage
[2] Gillette King C
[2] Polsilver Super Iridium
[2] KAI
[2] Polsilver Stainless
[2] Battle Brothers
[2] Bolzano
[2] Gillette Goal
[1] Gillette Thin
[2] PAL Hollow Ground

Below are what I can send. If I'm sending more than 2, the extra are a donation.
[5] Gillette Rubie
[5] Feather Stainless
[5] BIC Chrome
[5] Lord Cool
[5] Lord Racer Stainless
[5] Perma-Sharp
[5] Treet Carbon/Black Beauty
[5] Wizamet
[2] Sharp High Platinum
[2] Astra Superior Platinum
[2] Astra Superior Stainless

On a related note, if anyone has any Timor blades they are willing to trade, please let me know. I like the logo and would love to try them.

I would also like to try the personna comfort coated. Is they the one referred to as the personna blue or the med prep? I've been wanting to try them both.

I'll add some personna platinum in with the blades I'm sending for them.
Sounds great. The Personna comfort coated blades are commonly known as the lab blues. The overall exchange works just fine, I’ll be sending you a PM with mailing instructions shortly.

Top Bottom